The 2019 Knowledge Aware Conference has officially opened registration. The upcoming conference will be held on Wednesday, September 25th from 11:00 AM – 6:30 PM, and on Thursday, September 26th from 8:00 AM – 4:10 PM, at The Inn at St. John’s
The Knowledge Aware Conference has something for everyone, no matter the level of experience!
The annual Knowledge Aware Conference is a two-day event to share how organizations around the globe are improving the way organizational knowledge is captured, shared, and reused. Throughout the two days, organizations will share their best practices on how they implemented Knowledge Aware within their organization and ways it improved their organization. Attendees can expect to learn about the following:
- Strategies for implementing Knowledge Aware
- Project experiences from the Knowledge Aware approach
- Lessons Learned from deployment teams
- Insight and live demonstrations of future Knowledge Aware technology
- Training on Auros Knowledge Systems software